Saturday 24 October 2020

Self Confession with a general Thought

 I'm not perfect

Also I don't say as I'm a good person..

I have many evils nd bad things within me..

I'm not always right .. 

But I've feeling nd sentiments nd always trying to understand respect other's emotions nd sentiments  so that it always let me try to do good deeds nd intend me to have good thinking. I do mistakes but I never ever do any crime.

[The same as in general, if everyone can try to understand and respect each other's sentiments then all realtions will tie in a tough knot] , 

these are simple words nd everyone knows but have importance to all bcz often it is  unknowingly ignored by everyone and can't try to make it familiar in daily practical life. SO it's a practice of daily life not as only a quote..

#my_thought

#its_time_to_self_confession

No comments:

Post a Comment